I'm sorry to have left you all in the lurch!
Today we have great weather. The last 2 weeks, it seems, have been nothing but cold, crazy rain. I wore a lot of Keens and jeans last week. This week is almost as busy, but just not quite.
I took a page from my own book and "just wore it." I bought this cardi because of the fairisle pattern, but don't have anything to really match it. Until I saw it folded near my teal jeans. The green in the cardi is kind of a teal/spruce color, with mustard yellow and navy. I'd really like a navy-patterned button-down to go with this (polka dots! windowpane! gingham!), but Oxford will have to do.
Outfit: Gray Merona fairisle cardi; Van Heusen (boys' size) Oxford blue button-down; Loft teal modern skinny jeans; multi-strand seed bead necklace; Guess Lurie boot (purchased new--and I'm on the prowl for a replacement pair!)
No comments:
Post a Comment