There are some things worth the splurge. I count my Frye boots as one of them. Maybe I'm a little different in how I view items, from a consumer perspective, but for a long time I avoided looking at Frye boots & shoes, because they were always just.out.of.reach. I feel like it's one thing to lust after a pair of $1000 shoes, because I know that I will never get them. They're a pipe dream. But Frye, you are so classic, and just beyond my affordability that I didn't want to tempt myself at all.
Imagine my delight when hubs said he wanted to buy me a pair for my birthday. We found a pair on sale at 6pm for $150, and ever since then, I've kept one eye out for deals like that. They're few and far between, but they're there. I went with a rich cognac brown harness shortie boot and I love them.
Outfit: Frye Harness 8R boots; a/t Exchange peasant top; Kut jeans; hand-tooled leather belt
No comments:
Post a Comment