Monday, November 24, 2014

Phew

I didn't mean to take a hiatus.  Life got in the way.  Including sickness, and more work than I can shake a stick at.

In the meantime, I made an interesting discovery.  I look young.  No, that's not the discovery.  I just do.  I live in a town full of undergraduate co-eds, and I tend to blend in well, as I have no gray, I'm tiny, and I've been blessed with my mother's good skin.  I made one small change the other week before going out with girlfriends.  I changed my earrings.  I've always been a tiny silver hoop type of person, but I swapped my hoops out for pearls.  I can't tell you what a difference it made in how much more grown-up it made me look with just the one change.

And so, with that, I leave to try to reassemble the last few weeks of outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment