I had these crazy ideas last week to make it Skirt Week. I had been trolling Pinterest for other things, and came across a ton of pictures of tights and skirts. And decided that I wanted to get in on it. Of course, last week had several strikes against it: I was sick, and it was some of the coldest weather of the year. But, I also found that sometimes, tights & a skirt can be warmer than pants!
In doing so, also, I outlined several different outfits with skirts from which to choose when it's time to wear another skirt again. Trying to prepare for an entire week using only skirts has been tricky for me, but it definitely helped me to expand my wardrobe choices.
| Outfit 1: Old Navy wool blend sweater; Cherokee chambray shirt; Old Navy denim pencil skirt; mixed metal circles necklace; fuchsia fleece-lined tights (TJMaxx); Guess Lurie boots |
|
| Outfit 2: Old Navy gray twill pencil skirt; Loft mustard ruffle-bib dobby pullover top; Merona gray fairisle cardi; gray fairisle sweater tights (a gift); Guess Lurie boots; my own braided leather belt
|
| Outfit 3: I took a lot of Pinspiration for this outfit too. I wasn't entirely sure of the length of this Pendleton skirt I found last year, but turns out, the midi is very popular! Loft merino blend baby blue cowl neck sweater; Pendleton navy wool herringbone a-line skirt; fuchsia fleece-lined tights (TJM); Guess Lurie Boots; sterling deer pin (a gift); wide leather belt |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment