Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Spring Sneak Peek

Yesterday, I hit the skirt jackpot.  I bought 9 skirts.  Nine.  And 2 pairs of pants and 3 tops.  In doing so, I was able to cross several things off my List: "skirts in denim, corduroy and tweed; bright colors."  Done.  All of the above.  Also found a chambray shirt, and gray trousers that had been on the list for a while.  Pants need to be hemmed, but that's a small price to pay for nearly-new Loft dress pants.

The gems of the day were the 2 pairs of Loft pants; a Loft top; pencil skirts from Loft and Talbot's.  Neither of which had been worn.  There was also a silk pencil skirt, and a denim a-line skirt from Old Navy, and a brown corduroy skirt from B. Moss.

I cannot wait to wear these new skirts, but these two will have to wait till spring.  (Talbot's skirt on the left, Old Navy silk skirt on the right)


No comments:

Post a Comment