Friday, December 5, 2014

A Real Gem

Yesterday's outfit featured a true gem.  I found a textured wool blend Banana Republic pencil skirt that was new with tags.  I can't find the exact skirt on the website, and I didn't check the tag over very carefully.  It is one of the very few things that I've been able to find in my size (I'm ranging anywhere from 00P-2/4 depending on cut/style).  Truth be told, I actually think I am going to get it let down about a half an inch or so.  It's above my kneecaps, and while I'm short, I am a little worried that the skirt is just a tad too short.  I'm not sure though.  Better photography and mirrors would help me to evaluate that better!

Outfit: Banana Republic black wool blend textured pencil skirt; Croft & Barrow gray/lurex cable sweater (a gift); long black/tan/white/gray stripe scarf; gray opaque tights; Franco Sarto Carta boots (new!)


No comments:

Post a Comment