Outfit: Mossimo green v-neck sweater; L.L.Bean polka dot button-up shirt (was new with tags at GW); Liz Claiborne navy pencil skirt (was probably part of a suit); navy tights; Guess Lurie boots. I had intended to wear this sweater yesterday, but I just couldn't get it to work right with the skirt & belt. I had kept the sweater hanging in my "staging" area of my closet, and pulled out the navy skirt last night. I started to like it. Then I saw the polka dot shirt. I knew it was meant to be! I'm not wild about the fit of this skirt, I think it makes me look more hippy than I am. It has pockets, so that may be part of it, but some fine tailoring to take in the hips is probably warranted. However, this is about the perfect length for my skirts, so I foresee that I will have a lot of hemming to do soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment