Friday, December 5, 2014

Week wrap-up

Skirt week was a great success.  Definitely something that I will have to revisit, especially after I get some fine-tune tailoring done to my skirt armada.  I decided to close out the week a little more casually.  We have our annual organization holiday lunch, and I will enjoy the half-mile walk from the office to the venue in a little more comfort and warmth this way.  Plus, it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed today--it's been a week of busy.  Tuesday and Wednesday left me spent, with evening meetings lasting until 10:30 and 9:00 respectively.  Had a much-deserved night out with the girls last night, and am looking forward to a restful weekend.

What's on tap for you this weekend?

Outfit: J.Crew black skinny cords; Cherokee chambray shirt; Lands End charcoal gray cotton ribbed sweater (maybe an old style of their Drifter?); hammered metal necklace; Guess Lurie boots


No comments:

Post a Comment