Again, with the weather. 50's in the morning as I leave for work, mid-70's by the time I will do a site visit this afternoon. I usually do much better when I pick out my outfit ahead of time, but I just wasn't feeling it last night. So, I left myself to scramble in the morning. Usually, when this happens, I tend toward something relatively "safe" and usually a mix of neutrals, or bold solid colors in classic & timeless shapes & styles. Mornings are NOT the time that I try to throw something in that is outside my comfort zone. I try to visualize those things ahead of time otherwise, I will be stuck in my closet trying on a dozen different things.
Outfit: Fuchsia ruched-sleeve tie-waist sweater; navy Merona dress pants; black & white pinstripe Merona flats ($5 on sale at Target!); navy Loft boyfriend cardi (passed down from a friend); black pearl illusion necklace (purchased on our honeymoon in BVI)
No comments:
Post a Comment