Outfit: Isaac Mizrahi for Target cardi; Loft tiered-front t-shirt; paisley cotton scarf; Old Navy chinos; Target Ona flats ($5 on sale!!)
Monday, September 15, 2014
The Mondays
I'm in a bit of a rut. It's the change-of-seasons rut. Not warm enough for skirts & dresses with bare legs, not cold enough for tights. (Unfortunate, as I bought a dress at the end of the season this year, and have yet to wear it. But, until it's going to be over 80 some day...it will have to wait for spring.) Today is another nose-to-grindstone day. I have 2 presentations that I have to prepare for tomorrow, and no meetings today. That means I can pretty much stay in my office and be unbothered for hours. Which is fine with me as it allows me to actually do my work without interruptions.
Outfit: Isaac Mizrahi for Target cardi; Loft tiered-front t-shirt; paisley cotton scarf; Old Navy chinos; Target Ona flats ($5 on sale!!)
Outfit: Isaac Mizrahi for Target cardi; Loft tiered-front t-shirt; paisley cotton scarf; Old Navy chinos; Target Ona flats ($5 on sale!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment