Today it was cool enough to break out the tall boots for the first time this season. I have come to the conclusion that sometimes I just need to wear an item that I am hesitant about (the snake-print scarf is one example) or else I won't wear it ever. It's almost like a "now or never" feeling, or summoning up the guts to jump into a cold pool. I am one of those people who will see something that may look great on a hanger, and even in the dressing room, but for some reason, when it gets down to real life, I have trouble making it happen. I had some trepidation about these pants, despite how much I loved them in the store.
I am still a little nervous about them, and I will be continuing to look for ways to style them. I still would like to make them work with flats, but as I said, none of my current flats are doing it for me--not even the black ones.
Outfit: plum-colored polka-dot Rewind jeans; blue tagless merino wool sweater; Guess 'Lurie' tall boot (purchased new more than a year ago); necklace also from Goodwill

No comments:
Post a Comment